The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Not in the slightest Donny m8.
I’d love a strong United to compete with instead of city any day of the week.

The league win whilst extremely welcome would have been all the sweeter had United been challenging.

All of my United pals’ favourite league wins was 08-09 with that no-mark greaseball Macheda 😂

It’ll take a lot more than Ronaldo telling his teammates to try harder to get United back on their perch by the way but it’s a good start.

For many of them, the ability simply isn’t there. That’s excusable to a degree but lack of effort is unacceptable.
See, that's the one thing you can never say about Fred.

Hes nowhere near good enough, but you get the impression he'd die for the cause.

But in reality, you need both, ability and effort.

It's mainly Phil b and Shabby who are obsessed with Ronaldo btw.

Agreed, but that mentality crept in the day Fergie retired imho.

LVG, Jose and laterly Zlatan have all called it out (some fans went mental on Zlatan for saying it, FFS).

Ronaldo coming back and calling it the fuck out is the best thing to happen to the club since Fergie retired imho.

No wonder the SSBs are obsessed with him. They're terrified United will wake up from their slumber, if he keeps doing it.

Nah Solsjkaer really lowered standards across the board at United.

'Trophies are for egos', talking down any title race after drawing with Everton, acting like scraping 4th on the last day of the season was an amazing achievement, stripping De Gea of the captaincy after he spoke about standards not being good enough, the list goes on. All to excuse his own managerial shortcomings.

Ralf has a huge job on his hands turning that around.

Ronnie is dead right to be calling this shit out.

Ronnie is dead right to be calling this shit out.

Ronaldo is an anomaly and cannot be compared with others. His career achievements are testament to this.

Arguments about his pressing stats etc are redundant.

His conditioning and application should be inspirational to those around him.

If James Milner came out and said that the younger players at Liverpool need to apply themselves better then I’m listening regardless of his own abilities at this stage of his career. Milner is undoubtedly limited and his efforts against a low block last night had me punning my fucking hair out but he’s a physical beast and a great professional.

It’d be easy for Ronaldo to treat this stint at United as a farewell tour and lap up the adulation and pocket the coin. But it’s not in a winners nature to do that. Say what you want about him but he’s a born winner.

(I feel fucking dirty) 🤮🤮

M8, you'd want to get over olly.

He's gone.

The damage has been 16 years in the making in the form of the florida cunts. Olly played bit a minor role compared to them

M8, you'd want to get over olly.

He's gone.

The damage has been 16 years in the making in the form of the florida cunts. Olly played bit a minor role compared to them

Jesus Donny, are you tone deaf or what?

If the PROC has taught me anything over the past 24 hours it’s that you cannot tell persons who have had a traumatic experience how they can and can’t feel.

You insensitive bum.

Ronaldo is an anomaly and cannot be compared with others. His career achievements are testament to this.

Arguments about his pressing stats etc are redundant.

His conditioning and application should be inspirational to those around him.

If James Milner came out and said that the younger players at Liverpool need to apply themselves better then I’m listening regardless of his own abilities at this stage of his career. Milner is undoubtedly limited and his efforts against a low block last night had me punning my fucking hair out but he’s a physical beast and a great professional.

It’d be easy for Ronaldo to treat this stint at United as a farewell tour and lap up the adulation and pocket the coin. But it’s not in a winners nature to do that. Say what you want about him but he’s a born winner.

(I feel fucking dirty) 🤮🤮

Yup, any of the younger players at the club should be looking at his routines and lapping up any advice he has to give.

The likes of Greenwood feeling they don't have to pass the ball to one of the best finishers the game has ever seen just sums up what a mess the side are

Jesus Donny, are you tone deaf or what?

If the PROC has taught me anything over the past 24 hours it’s that you cannot tell persons who have had a traumatic experience how they can and can’t feel.

You insensitive bum.
Yes I made a decision not to get involved in that thread, and I'm glad I stuck to it!!!

Lets just take a moment to appreciate the glorious day the nightmare finally ended.

20211007-123415.jpg

Otherwise known by supporters of other sides as the day the lols died.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼