The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

What a terrible example. Sell.him to Bumnal.

There's a loser mentality that has been allowed fester at the club in the last 3 years.

He came there in 2003 into a winning machine, now Solsjkaer and Woodward in particular have left standards slip. Ronnie is only calling out what most of us already guessed, a shocking lack of effort from this group of players.

If you want to get to the top you have to put in the extra work.

There's a loser mentality that has been allowed fester at the club in the last 3 years.

He came there in 2003 into a winning machine, now Solsjkaer and Woodward in particular have left standards slip. Ronnie is only calling out what most of us already guessed, a shocking lack of effort from this group of players.

If you want to get to the top you have to put in the extra work.
Agreed, but that mentality crept in the day Fergie retired imho.

LVG, Jose and laterly Zlatan have all called it out (some fans went mental on Zlatan for saying it, FFS).

Ronaldo coming back and calling it the fuck out is the best thing to happen to the club since Fergie retired imho.

No wonder the SSBs are obsessed with him. They're terrified United will wake up from their slumber, if he keeps doing it.

LVG, Jose and laterly Zlatan have all called it out (some fans went mental on Zlatan for saying it, FFS).

Ronaldo coming back and calling it the fuck out is the best thing to happen to the club since Fergie retired imho.

No wonder the SSBs are obsessed with him. They're terrified United will wake up from their slumber, if he keeps doing it.

I wonder if he's willing to stick around long enough to wait for an attitude adjustment within the entire club

Not in the slightest Donny m8.
I’d love a strong United to compete with instead of city any day of the week.

The league win whilst extremely welcome would have been all the sweeter had United been challenging.

All of my United pals’ favourite league wins was 08-09 with that no-mark greaseball Macheda 😂

It’ll take a lot more than Ronaldo telling his teammates to try harder to get United back on their perch by the way but it’s a good start.

For many of them, the ability simply isn’t there. That’s excusable to a degree but lack of effort is unacceptable.

I wonder if he's willing to stick around long enough to wait for an attitude adjustment within the entire club
I dunno m8, probably has only a couple of years left, so maybe he won't be.

Wherever he goes (city excepted) he'll leave a legend and with thanks for calling this shit out..

I want a team of stone cold winners. the only two you could really attribute that label too atm is Ronnie and Varane. The rest have a lot to prove

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼