The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Use it or lose it, folks.

I'm tired of not being able to open the old thread half the time - box office and all as it is.

Just as Jose looks to be turning the corner with this squad, time for the PROC to refresh the Man Utd thread.

So. Is Jose getting to grips with the new job?

How many players can he/ will he bring in in the next two windows?

Can he make top 4 this year?

And, just as importantly, will they finish ahead of arsenal?

I want to be able to read this shit as it breaks, so come on in, the threads warm....

Use it or lose it, folks.

I'm tired of not being able to open the old thread half the time - box office and all as it is.

Just as Jose looks to be turning the corner with this squad, time for the PROC to refresh the Man Utd thread.

So. Is Jose getting to grips with the new job?

How many players can he/ will he bring in in the next two windows?

Can he make top 4 this year?

And, just as importantly, will they finish ahead of arsenal?

I want to be able to read this shit as it breaks, so come on in, the threads warm....

1. Too early to tell.
2. Top top owners won't spare the cash (see: Pogba).
3. No
4. No*

*Note the definitive answer, not a wishy washy "lol, anything's possible" pussay answer

Been honest I don't think Utd will get top 4 but they do have the potential to go on a winning run so I wouldn't write them off just yet, as for Jose I have a feeling it won't end well , not the man for long term and he will piss off the wrong men at some stage .

Big one tonight, Palace always a tricky place to get a result. Need to keep the momentum going now. Good performances need to turn into consistentcy and points.
Presumably Mkhitaryan is out?

Big one tonight, Palace always a tricky place to get a result. Need to keep the momentum going now. Good performances need to turn into consistentcy and points.
Presumably Mkhitaryan is out?

I think Mou said he's out for a few weeks at most, nothing major. He put it up to him though saying that a lot depends on his mentality. Ye'll shirly pick up at least a point tonight though?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Salsa By The Lee In aid of charity

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼