The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Tbf, if you're going to win a cup final, the best possible way to win it is by absolutely eviscerating your opponents who, 10 minutes before the game, thought they were going to win the league. Precipitating the reality dawning on them, that it isn't a cup final and that the 3 points lost and 7 goals they were hammered by has actually stopped them winning the league that they had no chance of winning anyway.
Jesus Christ fella, Give it up.

We know.

Manchester United ruined your life.

So what would you choose?

I’d keep the the Glazers over the Qatari if I were a SMC, reluctantly but the reason would be that ManYoo can still compete and win trophies with a good coach (like they have now) and a few successful buys.
Yeah right. Owners that will continue to rape and pillage the club for every last fucking dollar they can, or an owner who will not, and might even put some of his money in.

Hard choice that. No matter what you think of the Qataris, for the good of the club they will be more than preferable owners. If the Glazers stay I could even see the club going bankrupt eventually.

Sorry Sounds, but that's not the lesser of two evils at all.

Yeah right. Owners that will continue to rape and pillage the club for every last fucking dollar they can, or an owner who will not, and might even put some of his money in.

Hard choice that. No matter what you think of the Qataris, for the good of the club they will be more than preferable owners. If the Glazers stay I could even see the club going bankrupt eventually.

Sorry Sounds, but that's not the lesser of two evils at all.

The Glazers staying isnt an option.

We're well into the endgame now.

And I'll guarantee none of the other clubs fans who having watched their club be used as a cash cow for 19 years would choose for them to stay.

Complete bullshit.

Personally I hope Jim Radcliffe somehow gets it, but if he doesn't there ain't a lot I can do about it.

Erra ignore the trolls.

I think once the Quatari bid materialised there was always only one likely winner.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ger Wolfe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Throwback Thursdays - Spring Break Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼