The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

LVG is some character. He fractured his hip and turned up for Dutch training in a golf cart. :)

GettyImages-1236578729.jpg

Watching a Jay Motty video on you tube. Apparently Maguires agent rang Rio last year and told him to stop talking negatively about Maguire

Christ, Rio can be a bellend himself at times but tbf to him, he's eminently qualified to talk about playing centre half for United.

Of course. But a player's agent doesn't care one bit about that. It's about preserving the value of their "asset"

Maguire is represented by an agency set up by Rooney's old agent (Stretford). The naffly-titled "Triple S Sports & Entertainment Group"

They have young Gelhardt at Leeds on their books. Potentially a big player (and big earner).

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Stretford told Rio if he didn't lay off Maguire he'd pull any involvement of his players in any of Rio's various ventures.

Of course. But a player's agent doesn't care one bit about that. It's about preserving the value of their "asset"

Maguire is represented by an agency set up by Rooney's old agent (Stretford). The naffly-titled "Triple S Sports & Entertainment Group"

They have young Gelhardt at Leeds on their books. Potentially a big player (and big earner).

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Stretford told Rio if he didn't lay off Maguire he'd pull any involvement of his players in any of Rio's various ventures.

SAF would ban reporters from press conferences if they didn't toe the line. It's client journalism, or as I like to refer to it, journalists without balls or principles.

SAF would ban reporters from press conferences if they didn't toe the line. It's client journalism, or as I like to refer to it, journalists without balls or principles.
Aye, Fergie was a prick to a lot of journalists. He reminds me of someone from this era, but I can't think who at the moment......... :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼