The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Liverpool we’re as bad as I’ve seen them tbh, van dijk looks half the player he was before he got injured and when your midfield is getting out battled by uniteds you know you need to spend some dosh.

Not sure herr teeth will be given the funds to though considering they dropped 100m on the South American lukaku.

Top four is wide open this year. City should win it handy. After that, I dunno
I wouldn’t say that, they might have the squad to walk the league but I reckon spurs have a manager to put it up to them and wouldnt be surprised to see them pip them to the title.

3rd and 4th could be anyone from Brighton to West Ham and everything in between, gotta love the PL

Roger m8, take the hint.

There's a reason no one replies to you.

#SportsforumChoon

Excuse me, I had a great exchange with your pal OT earlier on today. I don't think the Arsenal lads clattering you from pillar to post for the last few weeks is good for your mental health BTW. Nevermind, yourself and Donald can always reassure one another with emoji's.

Interesting that none of the usual starting back 4 - AWB, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw started tonight and probably won't play regularly again. Elanga and McTominay give 100% but lack quality. Elanga did well for the 1st goal but that was it - very poor apart from that and butchered a sitter. Very good sub decision at HT by ETH - key for decisive 2nd goal. The 11 that started the 2nd half but with Casemiro is for McTominay will be the starting 11. Needs Anthony to give options and needs to bring in the guy from Eindhoven to replace CR7. But most important of all - Glazers Out
I hope Antony doesn't go to United, would be a massive overpay for a player who has a terrible attitude (albeit a talented player) . I'd much prefer Gakpo, twice the player for significantly less monkey

I hope Antony doesn't go to United, would be a massive overpay for a player who has a terrible attitude (albeit a talented player) . I'd much prefer Gakpo, twice the player for significantly less monkey
Our Anthony (Elanga) couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo so the Brazilian version would be a massive improvement.
I don't give a toss about the Glazers overpaying for the like of Maguire and AWB, the tighter the finances, the quicker we get rid of these leeches IMO

Looked a lot better in defence, Fernandez was all energy too. We did stop closing down up top as the match went on and Martial will not be the answer to that.
Liverpool look as if they don't like it when it's put up to them, City showed weaknesses that can be exploited too.
We will improve this year but let's not get carried away.
The improvement would need to be miraculous to challenge this year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

7th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼