The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Varane, Ronaldo and now Casimero. Is this lad definitely the final piece in the jigsaw? I am seeing a lot of pieces but nothing nice what looks like the front of the box.

I've been hard as a totem for years,
many a woman I've reduced to tears
Sir Alex himself, said what a gent !
That nut in the face I never meant.

Man United fans yesterday

View attachment 14231

Todays news

View attachment 14232

Most Man U fans today

2067036262funny-guys-dancing-animated-gif-4.gif

Dan today

View attachment 14233
HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Leeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mayday is at us again.

On a serious note for once, the Glazers are absolute cunts and eventually will have to be run out but if you can put the politics aside for a sec and forget about the money, United have just signed a very good player and that should be the end of McFred.

If you can simultaneously improve the squad and still run them out it’s probably the best of both worlds.
And it really doesn’t matter what’s spent now as the new owners will pretty much have to be rich enough and not give a shit about debt to buy it in the first place.

United are still a huge club and there’s plenty of billionaires that will want to increase their egos by owning it.

United will be the next Chelsea in no time, how’s that to finish up on a positive?

Real madrid must love man u at this stage. Took 3 big earners whose best days are all behind them . Got a.few Bob more then they would have been expecting for transfers and a million euro off the wage bill 😀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Bury
Old Oak, Oliver Plunkett St.

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼