The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I’m so glad we’re winning the “outspent everyone in the last 2 seasons cup” in a league where Chelsea, United, City and now Newcastle exist.
Maybe it’s called investing wisely and trying to improve your situation.

Liverpool did it and extremely well.
United also did it and might as well have thrown a blank cheque at a dodgy used car salesman.

An absolute shit show from top to bottom.

Missed all the craic today, had to work.

Fairest of fair focks to the SMC’s for posting in here and not going missing.

Never realised the Bummers despised ye so much. There’s a nastiness lurking under that nowf landan softness. Sad to see tbh m8s.

Glad to see the classy understated SSB’s keeping a respectable distance. I’m talking about your Shilbys, your Phabbys etc.

Its alright m8, once MikOle's slumbertime slurries materialise the bants will be had.

They might put on a brave face but they know its coming every bit as much as we do. They will go on a bit of a run but once the pressure is on they will simply break out their secret sauce...

1660430557192.png

Nom nom nom...

Alliance goes bang.

That’s long dead.

They nearly did us a favour by nearly not losing to city last year. We nearly nearly won the league because of them.

But, while it was nice while it lasted, they’re now looking for some sort of equal recognition in the relationship?

That’s just silly. It was never a partnership.

LFC are Apple.
Bumnal?
They’re Fonez of Oliver Plunkett St.

I’m so glad we’re winning the “outspent everyone in the last 2 seasons cup” in a league where Chelsea, United, City and now Newcastle exist.
Maybe it’s called investing wisely and trying to improve your situation.

Liverpool did it and extremely well.
United also did it and might as well have thrown a blank cheque at a dodgy used car salesman.

An absolute shit show from top to bottom.
Gas how we outspent everyone yet last year yet manyoo still had the most expensive team.

In the immortal words of Abe Lee Simpson:

🤔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼