The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Old Trafford is in need of an upgrade (have seen estimates in the region of £200million) as is the training facility (prefab city).

Anyone saying the 2 billion in loan repayments, interest and dividends wouldnt have gone toward this and proper recruitment is talking out of their ass.
Yep.

Reading Herb today, I think he's caught the SSB from Marc:lol!: Polo and Handy Scouser.

Have things changed re season tickets -noone asking fans to give up their season ticket. Some of these tickets have been in the family for generations but surely allowed to just not attend one match and leave the seats empty. If enough fans did this for high profile game e.g. Liverpool on Monday week or next 4.30pm Sunday Sky game, it would send out a very clear signal.

Good article here in Guardian that comes to same conclusion re Glazers that DT and Hank have been saying for years at this stage.

Looks like something planned for the Liv game on 22nd. EmptyOldTrafford trending on sm.
Would need the season ticket holders to get practically 100% with it though. The day-trippers from Tokyo, Tallaght, etc are not going to give up their ticket to what may be a once a season or even once in a lifetime experience, especially if they have a youngster looking forward to his/her first ever trip to OT!!
Also, a win away v Brentford would dilute a fair bit of the anger and frustration following the Brighton game and make a lot of potential absentees decide to "get behind the team and new manager"!!

Looks like something planned for the Liv game on 22nd. EmptyOldTrafford trending on sm.
Would need the season ticket holders to get practically 100% with it though. The day-trippers from Tokyo, Tallaght, etc are not going to give up their ticket to what may be a once a season or even once in a lifetime experience, especially if they have a youngster looking forward to his/her first ever trip to OT!!
Also, a win away v Brentford would dilute a fair bit of the anger and frustration following the Brighton game and make a lot of potential absentees decide to "get behind the team and new manager"!!
Myself and 3 other lads heading over and to he honest for the bigger picture I'd stay outside the ground and protest. The glazers need to see something like this to happen to sell up and fuck off

Myself and 3 other lads heading over and to he honest for the bigger picture I'd stay outside the ground and protest. The glazers need to see something like this to happen to sell up and fuck off
Fair play.

It doesn't need to be empty btw. Even if 10 to 20,000 stayed outside it would send a huge message.

I'm not optimistic but fair play to anyone who would, especially after traveling all that way.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼