The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The season has begun and they are about 3 players short of a competitive squad.

John Murtough is a world class director of football 🙄

Ditching Ralf as a transfer consultant was particularly inspired. He must be laughing his bollocks off at the state of them.

Right full, defensive midfielder, central midfielder, central striker and left sided attacker are all needed over a 12 month period.

To not improve on at least two of these positions in the new managers first window is negligent.

AWB, Dalot, McFred, Martial and Rashford
are a mixture of players either not good enough anymore or never were in the first place.

Bruno has fallen off a cliff, Maguire is Maguire and Sancho needs a boot in the bollocks as well.

But the balance sheet is all that matters so the cunt owners won’t care.

I see the club shop has to close yesterday due to protests. Neville has called out the owners 10 years too late.

Right full, defensive midfielder, central midfielder, central striker and left sided attacker are all needed over a 12 month period.

To not improve on at least two of these positions in the new managers first window is negligent.

AWB, Dalot, McFred, Martial and Rashford
are a mixture of players either not good enough anymore or never were in the first place.

Bruno has fallen off a cliff, Maguire is Maguire and Sancho needs a boot in the bollocks as well.

But the balance sheet is all that matters so the cunt owners won’t care.

I see the club shop has to close yesterday due to protests. Neville has called out the owners 10 years too late.

Dalot was one of their best players yesterday.

The wife is going to be so happy with her new sat nav and windshield wipers.

The kids are getting a hedge strimmers.

He’d be ok as a back up to a proper full back. He has a very good attitude and puts himself about but he’s limited and not United quality.

Actually think he’d be quite good as a wing back in a conte type formation but that’s not ETH’s preference.

I like him, hes physical, his range of passing is good and he's decent in the air.

Would be sorry to see him leave

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼