The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I'm gaining more confidence the more I think it through.....

United are back baby, break out the red panties....
You see, it's posts like this that make me think you really are SSB.

Anyone who is optimistic about United right now is either a wum or an idiot.

Which are you Fed?

This club is fucking broke from debt repayments and dividends to the cunt owners.

Here, read this thread and educate yourself.

On the other hand, I'm slightly beginning to think those cunts might sell, because all the debt repayments is finally catching up. Who'd have thought wasting billions on interest and investing nothing on infrastructure would eventually catch up on you?

Which are you Fed?

This club is fucking broke from debt repayments and dividends to the cunt owners.

On the other hand, I'm slightly beginning to think those cunts might sell, because all the debt repayments is finally catching up. Who'd have thought wasting billions on interest and investing nothing on infrastructure would eventually catch up on you?

Good thread. Who could potentially buy the club though and not treat it as a cash machine? Only ones I can think of are the Arabs. And that'd just make ye another citeh.

Good thread. Who could potentially buy the club though and not treat it as a cash machine? Only ones I can think of are the Arabs. And that'd just make ye another citeh.
That's what I thought too. Then Chelsea went up for sale and there was at least ten offers for the club.

One of them was from a United fan, Jim Radcliffe. Don't know what he's does, but he's fucking minted.

United would never need to be like city. The club is self sustaining, once the profits are reinvested and not used to pay interest.

Debt is high but in no way is it off the charts and looks like they will ramp it up again to deal with infrastructure issues and turn OT into a stadium worthy of the club.

Which are you Fed?

Neither a wum or idiot Trumpy....
Watch and learn, some people know things you don't....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Vittorio Angelone

The Everyman, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼