The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville said Alexander-Arnold, 23, has the potential to be one of the world's best right-backs if he worked on his defending.

And I have the potential to be the next Rory Gallagher if I work on my timing, intonation, bending, slide, legato, phrasing, mandolin, singing, tapping...

I also have the potential for that theeesome with Isla Fisher and Angelina Jolie if I just work on my bank balance, jaw line, hair line, acting career, six pack, pecks, lad, stamina, wash the stnk of greedY's missus off me...

Former Manchester United defender Gary Neville said Alexander-Arnold, 23, has the potential to be one of the world's best right-backs if he worked on his defending.

And I have the potential to be the next Rory Gallagher if I work on my timing, intonation, bending, slide, legato, phrasing, mandolin, singing, tapping...

I also have the potential for that theeesome with Isla Fisher and Angelina Jolie if I just work on my bank balance, jaw line, hair line, acting career, six pack, pecks, lad, stamina, wash the stnk of greedY's missus off me...

You also have the potential to be a good poster m8.

If it wasn’t for the self-pwnery.

Trent’s record v Arsenal

Played 11, won 8, drew 2, lost 1*

7 assists in 11 games.

27-7 aggregate score.

*The game he lost was a dead rubber after being in the pub for a week after walking the league

Last edited:
You also have the potential to be a good poster m8.

If it wasn’t for the self-pwnery.

Trent’s record v Arsenal

Played 11, won 8, drew 2, lost 1*

7 assists in 11 games.

27-7 aggregate score.

*The game he lost was a dead rubber after being in the pub for a week after walking the league

The PWN looks good , oh but the linesman has ruled it out as Trent is shit.

😳

Arthur out injured with a muscle strain. Seemed to be bursting a gut to get up to the fitness and would like to see him get a chance but this could be a Ben Davis part two type of signing

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼