The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Yeah, Matip might actually be the strongest part of that partnership right now
I think Matip is undoubtedly the in form defender, has been for the last season now. With VVD's dip in form it let's him focus on what he's doing in his own game. Will be interesting to see what happens when Konate is fit again.

TAA's attacking return currently doesn't warrant a guaranteed start (lack of replacement aside), Robertson has rightly be under pressure on his side.

Hes back in the habit of aimlessly hitting balls in 9 times out of 10. When he plays it first time he's much better and his corners vs Ajax were excellent admittedly.

Last edited:
I think TAA's

I think Matip is undoubtedly the in form defender, has been for the last season now. With VVD's dip in form it let's him focus on what he's doing in his own game. Will be interesting to see what happens when Konate is fit again.

TAA's attacking return currently doesn't warrant a guaranteed start (lack of replacement aside), Robertson has rightly be under pressure on his side.

Hes back in the habit of aimlessly hitting balls in 9 times out of 10. When he plays it first time he's much better and his corners vs Ajax were excellent admittedly.

Matip’s minister-for-funny-walks dribbles through the midfield are actually a great option.

He’s not a bit afraid to carry the ball forward against a team that sits back and makes a huge difference when he’s playing.

Try as you might to spin it this way...

But no sensible Liverpool fan thought that the 2019 CL win and 2020 PL win were ushering in an era of dominance.

Excellent achievements both, but City continue to hold all the aces.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼