The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Naby will be back next game so everything will be cool. Fabinho has been struggling since the end of last season and it looks like his form carried over. I would start hendo, Naby, and Milly (can’t believe I wrote that) and bring Elliot off the bench. Nunez looks like the buy of the season. He changed the entire game when came on. Who will start up front for United tomorrow, Ronny or Tony, 😂😂😂
Tony is injured isn’t he?

Pickford got out of jail here after making a hames of a save. Sterling offside for the rebound.

Pitch was too dry… jurgen taking the piss altogether. Poor poor performance from us today. Nunez looks a steal at €100m. Midfield needs reinforcement. Virgil poor today..

Craven Cottage was the problem, shit 70's ground.

And also the Liverpool performance, that was shit too.

Disappointing, especially after giving City a spanking last week.

The cottage is a shit box and the field was drier than Ten Hag’s throat yesterday. (I’m sorry I tried but I would to live to go to the Cottage one day)

Odd that the press fixated on the dry pitch comment, given it was barely a second of a much longer interview

...where he said the attitude wasn't right (...a thing he very rarely says & would aguably make a bigger headline) and despite a few debatable calls and big xG differential he pro-actively came out and said that Liverpool didn't deserve any more than a point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼