The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I thought the Gooners would put it up to us based on recent form but they're a bigger mess than the mancs.

Arteta trying to be angry was cringe of the season so far, arms flailing like a special needs Pinnochio.

We are by no means playing at title-winning consistency but it's early days. Chelsea look like the real deal this season and their confidence is rising with every game.

I don't think Arsenal are in trouble as such. They've chosen to go into reset mode & build back up with some quality younger players. It'll take time but they at least seem to be making progress, albeit more slow & steady then spectacular.

I don't think Arsenal are in trouble as such. They've chosen to go into reset mode & build back up with some quality younger players. It'll take time but they at least seem to be making progress, albeit more slow & steady then spectacular.
They’re building but that 4-0 did have a whiff of same old Arsenal about it. For some reason they always seem to ship heavy beating at Anfield. I think Arteta was really intent on stopping that rot which is why he was very aggravated on the sideline all through. His tactical approach was shocking on the day.

The midfield the last day was the best midfield 3 performance of the season. Ox and Thiago has a nice blend about it. Now if both could stay fit…

Think we will see the youngsters tomorrow night which in turn could see a defeat at home but we have earned the right to do that.

Liverpool:

Alisson,

Williams, Matip, Konate, Tsimikas,

Morton, Thiago, Oxlade-Chamberlain,

Mane, Salah, Minamino.

Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Milner, Henderson, Jota, Robertson, Origi, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼