The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Any news on Coaimhin Kelleher?
What does everyone think?
Ringmahon unbelievablely have a 20% sell on which would be a record fee received even including LOI teams.

Last edited:
Any news on Coaimhin Kelleher?
What does everyone think?
Ringmahon unbelievablely have a 20% sell on which would be a record few received even including LOI teams.

I knew they had a clause but didn't realise it was that big. If he goes for ~£30m that'd be £6m!

That'll be equivalent to a lottery win for a club of that size. Fair play.

As a Liverpool fan I'd be very reluctant to sell him, unless he strongly wants to go.

I knew they had a clause but didn't realise it was that big. If he goes for ~£30m that'd be £6m!

That'll be equivalent to a lottery win for a club of that size. Fair play.

As a Liverpool fan I'd be very reluctant to sell him, unless he strongly wants to go.
Ya it's crazy money, would make them the biggest amateur club in the country instantly you would imagine.

Id like to see it for them.

Given Adrian is off and they've stepped up the fella who was on loan at Shels, I'd say there's a good chase Kelliher is staying.

There's a massive drop from 2nd to 3rd currently

Given Adrian is off and they've stepped up the fella who was on loan at Shels, I'd say there's a good chase Kelliher is staying.

There's a massive drop from 2nd to 3rd currently

I'd expect Jaros is considered as 3rd choice currently, ahead of the lad at Shels (Pitaluga, I think his name is). Has experience on loan at a higher level.

He's probably good enough to be 3rd choice...but he won't progress too much with very limited first team outings, so he may go back out on loan and Liverpool could well bring in a more experience head as a break-glass option.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pat Carey

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼