The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

That was an embarrassing performance yesterday. Zero effort.

Who knew letting a team of hard-running pressing players grow old together would be a problem?

Bellingham will be kicking his lips in anticipation!!!

Spot on Orchy. This team is finished. The midfield can’t press or cover and the defense looks exposed. Klop should change formation for the rest of this season and start rebuilding the midfield or he has to move on. I love what he has done and if you told me six years ago he would win a league and a champions league I would have signed the dotted time but time waits for no man.

M8, you’re getting me wrong, I’m delighted El T has successfully managed to make you and Hank friends/brothers. 👍

As for Partey, feel free to drop any new material in the Arsenal when you find some, I won’t be holding my breathe but I know you like googling pretty much everything that gets posted.
Partey is out on bail pending rapey charges same as Greenwood. What more new info do you need? But keep defending him and cheering him on, it's you and your ilks thing. Nice to know you are another clown that is trigged by who rates posts here.
As for googling the info, where do you think most info that gets posted here comes from, you absolute mong. :lol!:

Spot on Orchy. This team is finished. The midfield can’t press or cover and the defense looks exposed. Klop should change formation for the rest of this season and start rebuilding the midfield or he has to move on. I love what he has done and if you told me six years ago he would win a league and a champions league I would have signed the dotted time but time waits for no man.
Wut.

Partey is out on bail pending rapey charges same as Greenwood. What more new info do you need? But keep defending him and cheering him on, it's you and your ilks thing. Nice to know you are another clown that is trigged by who rates posts here.
As for googling the info, where do you think most info that gets posted here comes from, you absolute mong. :lol!:

Brother, why are you resorting to name calling?

Sounds like you’re getting rattled.🤔

Now, I do not wish to discuss this any further in this thread, appreciate your cooperation/understanding.

I've posted already that Liverpool under Klopp is a busted flush.

Needed to rebuild the Midfield but instead wasted a crap load of money on Nunez.

SAF would never have allowed this malaise to set it.

He replaced Mark Hughes, Paul Ince & Kanchelkis in one off season.

Struggle now to get top 4. Klopp will be off at the end of season and the chances of getting a good successor are slim.

It was good while it lasted but it's over

Needed to rebuild the Midfield but instead wasted a crap load of money on Nunez.

Struggle now to get top 4. Klopp will be off at the end of season and the chances of getting a good successor are slim.

Was

After your post in the other thread I’ll give your expert opinion a skip Baz m8. 👍

“Effectively a draw”……..

:lol!: :lol!::lol!::lol!:

I wouldn't write Liverpool off fully yet.

While I'm enjoying this current malaise and hope it lasts forever, they can't have become that bad overnight. Their numbers are not bad either (Although I expect yesterday puts a dent in them)

TAA needs to get into midfield or benched though. If he keeps faith with him, i think Klopp will regret it.

Brother, why are you resorting to name calling?

Sounds like you’re getting rattled.🤔
Just responding in kind, "brother Clayton"
Anyways, this is going around in circles, you are happy to support rapey Partey, I think that is abhorrent but it also shows the kind of person you are, quite pitiful tbh.
#believeher

Klopp to turn it around next weekend.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼