The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001​

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD]Robbery.[/TD]

[TD]14.—(1) A person is guilty of robbery if he or she steals, and immediately before or at the time of doing so, and in order to do so, uses force on any person or puts or seeks to put any person in fear of being then and there subjected to force.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD](2) A person guilty of robbery is liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for life.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Is there a point to go with that googling?

Oh. I thought there was some finality to the word, "done." Like the situation had been resolved and put to bed.

Like if locking people up was the solution to all our problems then that'd be it. We'd just lock anyone dodgy up.
No no no, if its finality you want then you get them done.
Completely different word from done..
Are we done?

Sounds like an arch criminal alright!

I have definitely acted for more stupid guys though.

I had a drug dealer drop his tick list on the floor in a pub, in front of an undercover DS who immediately picked it up. Worse again, he had all of his client's FULL NAMES on the fucking tick list.
Tut tut…of all people, not knowing the correct use of the apostrophe. Wouldn’t usually be so pedantic to point it out but a lawyer should have a basic knowledge of English grammar. And as the PROC’s chief nitpicker, you have to be called out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Lyra

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼