The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

Looking at what some serving members got upto with this piece of work you'd imagine there's a lot of people with questions to answer.
It'll never happen, shur' look at the "difficulties" the investigation is coming up against the deleting of 999 data not acted upon. The gang circle the blue wagons at each and every opportunity and look after their own always. A great bunch of lads in fairness.

It'll never happen, shur' look at the "difficulties" the investigation is coming up against the deleting of 999 data not acted upon. The gang circle the blue wagons at each and every opportunity and look after their own always. A great bunch of lads in fairness.

Thats it in a nutshell. Harris has tried to reform things but he's been fought tooth and nail.

The Garda ombudsman is a toothless organisation that cant compel Gardai to cooperate with their investigations.

I love listening to Paul’s stories about being a guard . . . I don’t know if I’d be able for the incredible focus he has. When Paul tells me about the paperwork, the amount of detail that goes into an investigation, it’s mind-blowing. What really strikes me is the difference between Paul the guard and the Paul who’s been my best friend for 13 years. I know cuddly Paul, fun Paul: he’s a big big guy but he’s very soft.

I love listening to Paul’s stories about being a guard . . . I don’t know if I’d be able for the incredible focus he has. When Paul tells me about the paperwork, the amount of detail that goes into an investigation, it’s mind-blowing. What really strikes me is the difference between Paul the guard and the Paul who’s been my best friend for 13 years. I know cuddly Paul, fun Paul: he’s a big big guy but he’s very soft.
Oops,.......maybe it's about another Paul Moody.......who's also a guard.

To be fair, many people are shocked when they discover that a friend is a domestic abuser. It's often very well hidden.

I agree to a certain extent and it's where the saying "street angel, house devil" comes from. But in this case Moody's businessman buddy posted a surety of €8,000 to get this scut out on bail knowing the charges against him.

Moody had been on bail since shortly after his arrest in June 2021. He was able to take up bail after his one-time friend, Mark O’Keeffe, a Dublin socialite and prominent businessman posted a surety of €8,000, half of which was lodged with the court.

I agree to a certain extent and it's where the saying "street angel, house devil" comes from. But in this case Moody's businessman buddy posted a surety of €8,000 to get this scut out on bail knowing the charges against him.

€8000 bail is small potatoes considering what he was charged with. The mind boggles.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼