The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Good test for the Leinster second/third string at home to 2nd place team in the comp.
Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):
15. Jordan Larmour (85)
14. Rob Russell (15)
13. Liam Turner (15)
12. Ciarán Frawley (61)
11. Dave Kearney (179)
10. Harry Byrne (45)
9. Luke McGrath (189)
1. Michael Milne (27)
2. John McKee (14)
3. Michael Ala’alatoa (41)
4. Ross Molony (157)
5. Jason Jenkins (11)
6. Rhys Ruddock (219) CAPTAIN
7. Scott Penny (52)
8. Max Deegan (93)

16. Lee Barron (4)
17. Ed Byrne (93)
18. Vakhtang Abdaladze (25)
19. Brian Deeny (10)
20. Will Connors (32)
21. Nick McCarthy (58)
22. Charlie Tector (5)
23. Ben Brownlee (2)

Cordero on one wing and Hansen on the other. Tom Farrell has a quietly decent season too and is finally getting an injury free run. Green shoots in Galway!
Thow in Aki, Porch and O Halloran and they have a decent outside backline

I wonder will Sam Prendergast follow his brother out West. Could be a great move for him as I don't see him getting much game time next season ahead of Ross & Harry Byrne. Last years U-20 out half Tector is getting gametime this season there too so Prendergast would be competing with him for the odd bit of gametime off the bench in the URC

I wonder will Sam Prendergast follow his brother out West. Could be a great move for him as I don't see him getting much game time next season ahead of Ross & Harry Byrne. Last years U-20 out half Tector is getting gametime this season there too so Prendergast would be competing with him for the odd bit of gametime off the bench in the URC
Aki is on the way out isn't he?
I think it might be a year or two early for Prendergast. Looks like he could do with a bit of size as well.
Hocic
But something will have to give alright. They should chase after a few of the backrow as well. Penney and Connors are too good to miss big games

Would send Prendergast north if I was the IRFU

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼