The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Starting Murray and POM was just more ultra Conservative selection from Farrell. Pointless and does nothing for the teams development. We can celebrate beating a tired all blacks side in 2021 when we exit in the quarters in 2023 and theyre playing in a semi/final.

Starting Murray and POM was just more ultra Conservative selection from Farrell. Pointless and does nothing for the teams development. We can celebrate beating a tired all blacks side in 2021 when we exit in the quarters in 2023 and theyre playing in a semi/final.
In fairness to POM, I thought he did nothing wrong. He's not a player for the world cup, unless as a back up.

I hate to say it about Murray, who has an attitude I love, but he's not the man for the job. It's grand giving Casey 20 minutes here or there, but if he's a likey starter in a couple of years, and he is, he should have started yesterday's game.

You'd be ok with Murray starting if that was his last chance saloon and they used it against him to go in the direction of Casey and Doak and to a lesser extent Blade. Some players seem to be cast side unceremoniously and then others seem like they'd have to be wheeled off the pitch to get rid of them. Murray's predecessors in both Stringer and TOL were dropped sharpish.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼