The Official Irish Rugby Thread

England with 15 players on the pitch could easily have won that.
Arland needed the refs help to avoid an epic bottle job in the making.
Like they have done all season with 15 players?

Coulda,wouda,shouda but didnt.

@JonnyWilkinson
A massive congratulations to a phenomenal @IrishRugby team. Grand Slam champions and immensely deserving of it! Enjoy the celebrations!

England played a decent enough second half a man down I thought.

15 a side and it could have been a very different game. But a red card was always going to be likely the way he caught Keenan.

Its great to win a grand slam and even moreso at home. Fair play to the players and management 👏.

Im not going to get carried away though, we have to be aiming to progress beyond a world cup quarter final.

Given the blazers form they'll give Farrell a new contract in the summer. 🙄
You weren't saying that a second ago m8 when you said it wouldn't count for much if they don't do well in the world cup.

England with 15 players on the pitch could easily have won that.
Arland needed the refs help to avoid an epic bottle job in the making.
No chance, England have been shite all year.
Not going to get into an argument with you tonight,

You would be wasting your time, you couldn't argue your way out from under a wet blanket. Go back now to supporting the ghey haters, the SF isn't for you.

Irish team can be very proud of themselves for the win, came under a lot of pressure, great expectations and it was sort of like a world cup match on the day, very tense but England did not score a single try, that is a positive for Ireland.

It was just so great seeing them getting their hands on the Grand Slam trophy and triple crown. Let's hope they do well in the World Cup.

I will comment wherever i like m8 thank you very much and England played very well today.
SpryFlakyHapuka-max-1mb.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼