The Official Golf Thread

i've got something in common with Tiger, i am current matchplay champion at my club and his a current matchplay champion also. only difference though is his black and i'm white. but that dont' matter right? so wacko jacko used to say.

Tiger is in great form this year already. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a clean sweep of the majors this year if he can keep up this form.

12/1 is what the bookies are quoting, back a few years ago you would have gotten 66/1. i've thought a few times about it and to be honest he won't be that far away from getting it. only one he might struggle with is the British Open but as regards the three american majors he has a real possibilty of winning these.

TIGER WOODS: There's a shock. I just have a better understanding of how to play the game, how to fix my game, and have a lot more shots than I've ever had.

It's about time for him to understand how to play the game. I bet the rest of the PGA are glad to hear this. :)

Ya, he looked like he didn't have a clue what was going on for the last 10 years!! :D

-AmadeusDC-

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Scustin

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼