The Official Everton Thread

Is Fernandes on loan or did they sign him for keeps?

On loan . It looks like it'll take in the region of £10m to sign him up permanantly. That's slightly too much imo but he's a class act and will only get better , so I'm torn .If other players can be added along with him then I snap him up in an instant ,but if that would be the only signing of the summer then I'd be very hesitant

I've seen a bit of him and he's looked good. Has been linked with United as well but the interest & rumours have dies since Hargreaves began to whore himself to United.

I've seen a bit of him and he's looked good. Has been linked with United as well but the interest & rumours have dies since Hargreaves began to whore himself to United.

A lot of big clubs were interested , but were put off by the fact that he is half owned by that Media Sports co that owns Tevez and Mascherano. I have a feeling that this could get very messy should Everton pursue it but that wouldn't be anyting new for Everton - the kings of messy tranfers

On loan . It looks like it'll take in the region of £10m to sign him up permanantly. That's slightly too much imo but he's a class act and will only get better , so I'm torn .If other players can be added along with him then I snap him up in an instant ,but if that would be the only signing of the summer then I'd be very hesitant

he's done well, but £10m is an awful lot of money. i don't think everton should blow their budget on one player, they need to raise the standard of the squad as a whole.

ground move

What do you think of the proposed ground move?
I'm against it.
I know we can't stay at Goodison as it is but I don't think we should move out of desperation.
If only we had found the money for Kings Dock....

What do you think of the proposed ground move?
I'm against it.
I know we can't stay at Goodison as it is but I don't think we should move out of desperation.
If only we had found the money for Kings Dock....

We need to move, no question about that. The feeling amongst the fans over here is that the club arent taking their feelings into account. Nothing new there! The king's dock would have been great but we simply didnt have the money. As for the Knowsley deal, I'm of the opinion that in the long run it'll be the clever move that sets us back on the right road to success. At the moment we are the second club in Liverpool as regards overall success, this will not be the case if we move outside the city boundaries. There are many pros and cons to this arguement, but the overllying factor is that we need a bigger ground , a bigger income and a steadier ship. I love going to the old lady every 2nd saturday and taking in the atmosphere around county road etc, but time waits for no man and football is all about progression.

We need to move, no question about that. The feeling amongst the fans over here is that the club arent taking their feelings into account. Nothing new there! The king's dock would have been great but we simply didnt have the money. As for the Knowsley deal, I'm of the opinion that in the long run it'll be the clever move that sets us back on the right road to success. At the moment we are the second club in Liverpool as regards overall success, this will not be the case if we move outside the city boundaries. There are many pros and cons to this arguement, but the overllying factor is that we need a bigger ground , a bigger income and a steadier ship. I love going to the old lady every 2nd saturday and taking in the atmosphere around county road etc, but time waits for no man and football is all about progression.

It's gonna upset people no matter what happens really . Ideally the fans would love to see Goodison redeveloped but I really don't se that happening at all . There is a feeling that the way the city is developing that it won't be too long before Kirkb will be within the city boundaries . You'd know more about that than me El Toro.

If the move goes ahead then it looks like the stadium will prbably be based on FC Colognes stadium

imago01036439m.jpg

Which i must say i like . Very British and a nice change from all the new style oval type stadiums - Man City , Arse etc

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼