The Official Dads Thread..

Have my first on the way in a few weeks . Will be 43 becoming a dad for the first time …
Here's a summary of the next 20 years of your life:
0-3 Really tough physically
3-11 Great bang, I call them the Santa years
12+ All hell breaks loose

Best of luck. Try and enjoy it rather than worry about things, it'll be over before you know it.

Have my first on the way in a few weeks . Will be 43 becoming a dad for the first time …

Best of luck with it. Nobody gets it perfect all the time you just have to do your best. Kids aren't called "life changers" for nothing, but they are worth every bit of the sleepless nights; the shoulders covered in gawk; the fretting over is he/she asleep too much/not enough; the nappies (don't worry you'll develop a strong stomach); and a million other things. You'll do anything for them and they're worth every bit of it. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement all.
Wishing you all the best - to add to what has already been said - important to go day by day and learn as you go. It is NOT possible to pre-load how you should think, feel, decide before they arrive. The learning experience is part of the joys of it. As I said earlier, the diamond nuggets every day make it all worthwhile.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼