The official Cork court report thread.

Anyone know who this is?
If they do, for the love of god, don't post it here. There is a court order stopping the publication of the defendant's name and if it is posted here then the proc is in breach of that court order.

The most common reason for such an order is that to name the defendant would identify the victim and she wishes to retain her right to anonymity.

(this is not meant as a giving out post, just an fyi post)

If they do, for the love of god, don't post it here. There is a court order stopping the publication of the defendant's name and if it is posted here then the proc is in breach of that court order.

The most common reason for such an order is that to name the defendant would identify the victim and she wishes to retain her right to anonymity.

'Former Prominent Politician' in his fifties...

3 ex TDs should be making statements that it's not them 🤔

Mattie why is that fair, I mean it seems an innocent child has been assaulted by this guy, why is the system like this ?

Seems fucked up to me, that such animals can get away without being identified.

Mattie why is that fair, I mean it seems an innocent child has been assaulted by this guy, why is the system like this ?

Seems fucked up to me, that such animals can get away without being identified.
Naming him could result in the identity of the child becoming known. From what I understand such orders are usually granted when the victim is a family member.

Hope the guy is locked up and they key thrown away.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼