The official Cork court report thread.

Have you done a recce?

No need jimmy. I know where MM lives, my cousin lives in the same park - I actually thought he owned the much bigger house next door to the one he owns. I accidentally canvassed MM's house. 😇

And it backs on to the Silver Key, albeit at a lower level than the pub.

"The alleged theft of a phone occurred on July 16, 2021. Mr Bresnan said the phone was snatched from his hand by Mr Campion who then ran away and went into his public house. He denied the allegation of theft but confirmed he did grab the phone."

"The judge referred to a number of witnesses who said they did not see Mr Campion take the phone and the witnesses also stated that they did not take it or place it in the plastic pipe."

I didn't see Campion grab the phone either - does that make me a "witness" in the judge's eyes too? The guy admitted grabbing the phone FFS.

All very weird. Yer man Campion certainly seems a bit of a scut.
In my eyes grabbing somebodies phone is theft

No need jimmy. I know where MM lives, my cousin lives in the same park - I actually thought he owned the much bigger house next door to the one he owns. I accidentally canvassed MM's house. 😇

And it backs on to the Silver Key, albeit at a lower level than the pub.
Typical SF stereotyping expecting party leaders to own lavish mansions like Mary Loud & Patronising Pierce.

Bresnan & Campion remind me a bit of a bargain basement version of Keane & Mc Ateer.

read the case about the baby savaged by the dog in waterford, the dog snapped at the baby when they first got him, yet they still kept the dog!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼