The Official Celtic Thread

The club have comfirmed Tam is away.

I saw his post on instagram with loads of his best moments.....i chose to deny it was happening

A lot of huns will be shedding a sigh of relief. He's been their hammer in many games. Could magic a goal out of almost nothing. Had his off moments too of course, and some games passed him by. But when he was on form he was unplayable.

I missed the first 20 minutes today. I coaching the smallies but what a day.

Really emotional goodbyes to Tom and Bitton. GG becoming top scorer in the league. A trophy lift....

6-0.... including a blatant offside in our favour.

Some buzz

Ange's revelations that some of the senior players backed him in the squad early doors when it was needed.

Abada says that Bitton took him under his wing when he first arrived and that's what helped Abada settle quickly.

A lot more to players contribution than just what they produce on the pitch for the 90 minutes or less.

Saw a photo of one of the Treble teams and from the entire squad and management team I think there's only three left now, Calmac, Forrest, and was it JFK?:unsure:

What does more money mean?
Rhetorical question I guess. It's only worth something I'd it's applied properly. For the first time in a long time I'm confident we will.

Angriest fans? :oops:

We're living through The Banter Years FFS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's a group of fans that sing "we hate (a particular religion), everybody hates (a particular religion)"; who wreck their own city and fight amongst themselves when "celebrating"; and had the council in their city remove memorial benches and fence off the main square in case they won and did more "celebrating", but but.... Celtic are the angriest fans. Comedy Gold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From Liquidation to Dehydration ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼