The Official Celtic Thread

Where did anyone (apart from you obviously) say there was a conspiracy Earl. Do you think the Aberdeen manager is a conspiracy theorist too.

Take your pwnage and move on

Where did anyone (apart from you obviously) say there was a conspiracy Earl. Do you think the Aberdeen manager is a conspiracy theorist too.

Take your pwnage and move on
What has the Aberdeen manager got to do with this forum? Does he post here?
You are beaten docket at this stage, polish the hat for the game at the weekend as for pwnage, good one, despite what you think under that tight hat of yours, you have never pwned anyone on this forum which actually is quite embarrassing for you because some days it is like shooting fish in a barrel here.

But but the referees !!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm a beaten docket says the guy asking by way of an excuse for his getting caught hole-open commenting on the Aberdeen game if the Aberdeen manager posts here :ROFLMAO:

You don't even realize you've made a complete @rse of yourself citing the fact that the huns got awarded a penalty last night as though that disproves something when the Aberdeen manager, no he doesn't post here Earl, but unlike you he actually saw the game on which you commented, said they should have had two penalties and the match video supports his claim.

But hey, you keep at it Earl - you're special.

rigged-conspiracy.gif
Time to let it go now, it will keep eating up inside and you will still be wrong about the referee conspiracy.
:lol!::lol!:

Matt O'Riley signs for the Sellick.
Handsome, well mannered young man.

Yeah, seems a very decent sort and there were a couple of clubs down south looking for him to sign - supposed to be a very classy young midfielder.

But while I welcome our signing new players (this guy for 1.5M I think) do we really have space for all the midfielders on our books? Hatate just signed, CalMac is captain and I think probably our most consistent player over the last few seasons, Rogic has been class a lot of the time, Turnbull when he returns from injury, Biton has played well recently in midfield (his natural position). Even leaving wingers out of it I don't think that we were badly served in mid-field and I'd have liked us to sign a big physical striker capable of slotting in to a Plan B. We seem to want to score lovely pass-pass-pass goals all of the time. They're great to look at but occasionally we can come up against very stuffy defenses on very tight pitches and misfire in front of goal coming up empty handed in boxes stuffed with defenses crowding back when the occasional long ball might help upset such a defensive strategy. Scoring the perfect goal isn't always an option against such defences.

How do you think we'll line up in the San Siro? We need to score so I'm hoping we go with either Lennon or Sno but not both. Miller, despite scoring recently, is fucking useless. A 5-man midfield with JVOH upfront is a possibility. Nakamura or McGeady would be more of a goal threat than Kenny Miller, who can be brought on to keep the defence busy if things are going our way. Our pitiful away record in the CL means I'm not confident. It would help our cause if the league wasn't over since October.
Bitton 30 Rogic at 29 calum mc at 28 will struggle to play every game for the next few seasons with ange ball. Perhaps given the 4.5yr deal he is part of a long-term plan with immediate cover.
At that price think it's good money to invest.

Bruising win against Alloa. All three subs on as a result of injuries. Could be very costly.

McGregor's cheek looks busted. Guci on the end of a dreadful challenge. Abada hobbled off too.

Bruising win against Alloa. All three subs on as a result of injuries. Could be very costly.

McGregor's cheek looks busted. Guci on the end of a dreadful challenge. Abada hobbled off too.
Referee giving Celtic players little protection. Some of the tackles were late and dangerous. Manager Wee Bassa must be delighted despite Alloa going out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼