The Official Celtic Thread

Tom Rogic's goal was a thing of absolute beauty. He had no right to score from where he started but just did what he does. Absolute class.

Good to see Scales keep the head and score and Turnbull eventually scored a beauty having spurned a number of chances beforehand.

Should/Could have been 6 or 7. How Abada didn't score yesterday only he knows. Starfelt needs to be told cop on and keep his concentration. Hopefully Jamesy is OK having had to go off early. He took a sore one early with a tackle that was late and caught him on the instep. Mikey Johnston continues to flatter to decieve 5 seasons later.
Celtic players incorrectly called back for offside a couple of times yesterday but it won't get any of the media circus that surrounded Kyogo since midweek. And of course even ex-Rangers player Kris Boyd admitted that Butcher should've gotten a straight red for his high and dangerous challenge on Turnbull but the ref only proffered a yellow card.

Tom Rogic's goal was a thing of absolute beauty. He had no right to score from where he started but just did what he does. Absolute class.

Good to see Scales keep the head and score and Turnbull eventually scored a beauty having spurned a number of chances beforehand.

Should/Could have been 6 or 7. How Abada didn't score yesterday only he knows. Starfelt needs to be told cop on and keep his concentration. Hopefully Jamesy is OK having had to go off early. He took a sore one early with a tackle that was late and caught him on the instep. Mikey Johnston continues to flatter to decieve 5 seasons later.
Celtic players incorrectly called back for offside a couple of times yesterday but it won't get any of the media circus that surrounded Kyogo since midweek. And of course even ex-Rangers player Kris Boyd admitted that Butcher should've gotten a straight red for his high and dangerous challenge on Turnbull but the ref only proffered a yellow card.
Was over a few ago Mikey Johnston wouldn't make it at celtic in my opinion talking to lads after the game they have the same opinion

A hard fought win today. 1-0 at home to Motherwell. Like a lot of games lately, it could have been 4-0 despite playing with no striker.

James Forrest was doing the job as a makeshift forward but he got injured early on.

Glad to get through it.

Well... where do you start with that?

Starfelt sent off for having the temerity to complain about getting elbowed in the face. One foul a few minutes later (in my estimation not a yellow... but I would say that) and that was that.

The ref waved off a stonewall penalty in the 5th minute of injury time. I was ready to bitch about that when Ralstondinho rose to head the winner... jubilant scenes

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom McRae
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

3rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼