The Official Celtic Thread

Couldn't be arsed trawling through for the Tribute Act thread to be honest. And I think it does have a material affect on how we will do this season. It will be a financial boon to our main rivals for domestic success. Time will tell whether or not it'll adversely affect their team's performance. TBH I was hoping he'd have stayed as I don't rate him much as a manager. One trophy in Nine despite outspending their opponents says a lot imho.
F9ck him, post where ever you want. :)

There was a journo from BBC Scotland on last night on OTB primarily to talk about Slippy G but at the end the interviewer asked him about the ongoing Celtic protests. He said that they have a genuine reason to be pissed off if the rumoured appointment goes ahead but he also said that there are some Celtic fans annoyed by the actions of the green brigade, on this and in general.

There was a journo from BBC Scotland on last night on OTB primarily to talk about Slippy G but at the end the interviewer asked him about the ongoing Celtic protests. He said that they have a genuine reason to be pissed off if the rumoured appointment goes ahead but he also said that there are some Celtic fans annoyed by the actions of the green brigade, on this and in general.
Yeah, I think that's a fair enough summary. Loads are raging over the proposed Higgins appointment and says it underlines the fact that the board are completely out of touch with the fans. And while the Green Brigade do bring a lot of colour and atmosphere there are times when they over-step the mark imho. Of course they refer to the more "conservative" (less radical) members of the Celtic support as the Celtic Das :ROFLMAO:

Met Bertie a few times. He was class on (only ever saw film of it) and off the park.

He was a great guy - life and soul of the party. And even though he was an elderly bloke you could tell the mischief in his eyes. Top top guy, wore his heart on his sleeve and utterly Celtic daft.

Rest In Peace.

Saturday at quarter past five at home to St Johnstone in the semi-final of the League Cup.

They're the holders so it won't be easy, and they won't be overawed by us.

Fingers crossed we start well and play our best team from the start rather than resting guys and bringing them on for the bench if things are going awry.

The first AGM in ages with any bit of action.

The Celtic board confirmed they were entirely impotent to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Bankier isn't capable of embarrassment.... if he was,he'd be embarrassed. His reelection was voted down in the room but passed by shareholders.

What the absentee landlord wants, he gets.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼