The Official Celtic Thread

I guess much would depend on what kind of an offer Leeds make to Ange and Celtic.

The EPL has crazy money to throw at players and managers, and much of it is outwith Financial Fair Play.

There's talk of Manchester City being relegated. Unlike another british team that was heavily financially doped Man City relatively recently are very unlikely to be allowed go into receivership by their owners who actually ARE mega-wealthy.

It'll be interesting to compare and contrast the way Man City the club are treated by their Football Association and how the SFA dealt with one of their former clubs.

Rangers were fined £250k.
That was the full extent of their punishment.

They never paid it.

Derry City were thrown out of the league.

Contrasting approaches

GG's transfer to Atlanta for 4M confirmed. I hope he's making a hell of a lot in salary because in today's prices 4M is buttons for a player of his quality Good luck to the guy. Think for the relatively short time he was with us he did a great job. Delighted to have been over for one game where he scored a hat-trick in a 3-2 win against Dundee.

I know what you mean about the money we got. Maybe that's clouded by the proximity to England which is an outlier for massive transfer fees at the minute.

Ran out 5-1 winners. A perfectly timed unveiling of a banner castigating Tory MP and cheating official Douglas Ross almost as good as the first goal. That came after Kyogo came off injured. For some reason VAR took an age to award a penalty after Steven McLean failed to award it in the first place. Oh got his goal. I hope the guy on the tannoy is sacked immediately.... failing to play Tarzan Boy by Baltimora is a human rights violation. Starfelt a little unlucky again to concede a penalty. MOR got his first of the season before Reo got an absolute banger

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼