The Official Celtic Thread

I also think folk are being harsh on Starfelt. 4 right footers playing across the back. With Starfelt on the left side with another right footer, JJ, outside him. It fucks things up. He defended fine as everything was in front of him. He was unlucky with the penalty as Sakala stood on his foot. Yes, he dived in but still a bit unlucky.
I agree that playing alongside JJ was a tall order but he needed to understand that JJ was being destroyed and he needed to get out quicker. I've never rated him and I think Ange will ease him out

Worst I've seen Celtic play in an important domestic game in a long time. I think Ange has as much to reflect on as some of the players who didn't show up. If it's not working change it.
I'd cut Juranovic some slack considering he was played out of position and that was clearly exploited. In saying that it also shows up his limitations and perhaps his World Cup stock boost isn't going to return the dividends that some thought.

All in all a point after that terrible display away from home to your challengers isn't a bad day's work.

I agree that playing alongside JJ was a tall order but he needed to understand that JJ was being destroyed and he needed to get out quicker. I've never rated him and I think Ange will ease him out
You might be right with Kobayashi coming in. I was surprised to see him on the bench ahead of Jenz.

But like Soundy said, there was some bug or something which might explain Abildgard's inclusion on the bench

Worst I've seen Celtic play in an important domestic game in a long time. I think Ange has as much to reflect on as some of the players who didn't show up. If it's not working change it.
I'd cut Juranovic some slack considering he was played out of position and that was clearly exploited. In saying that it also shows up his limitations and perhaps his World Cup stock boost isn't going to return the dividends that some thought.

All in all a point after that terrible display away from home to your challengers isn't a bad day's work.
Agreed.

Sakala looks a decent player and things and when Taylor went off it was a big chance for him to make hay, and he did.

Taylor was a huge loss.

A good point

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼