The Official Celtic Thread

Ah the old " tinpot league" pish again.

Yes, alas Celtic and others had employees that indulged in child abuse. Absolutely deplorable stuff. Don't know that the club have any history of covering it up tbh but either way it was utterly disgusting what happened.

And as for attracting the lowest of the lowest (sic) in terms of sectarian bigots you're wrong yet again.

But at least you're consistent in your dearth of knowledge of Celtic and the SPL. No wonder Earl likes you so much :cool:
Look what you and Earl get up to in private is your own business, there's no need to try brag about it.

But here on the Celtic thread it's pretty clear you know little about Celtic other than through your bitter jealousy, and he knows even less :cool:
Nice of you to bring me into your online spat, twice. You obsessed moron.

Last edited:
Don't forget British and supported by supposedly Irish people.🤣

A british based club indeed, and not alone supported by supposedly Irish people, Celtic is supported, and much of it in fact is owned, by actual Irish people. I know that annoys you. 😇

And indeed Celtic was founded by Irish emigrants, one in particular, to fund charity spent primarily, though not exclusively, to help feed other Irish emigrants. And there's been other links throughout the club's history, like the fact the Irish Tricolour has flown from Celtic Park for over a century and the club members have previously had an official meeting with Dev when I think he was the President of Ireland

The links of this club to Ireland are incontravertible, so suck it up buttercup. :cool:

A british based club indeed, and not alone supported by supposedly Irish people, Celtic is supported, and much of it in fact is owned, by actual Irish people. I know that annoys you. 😇

And indeed Celtic was founded by Irish emigrants, one in particular, to fund charity spent primarily, though not exclusively, to help feed other Irish emigrants. And there's been other links throughout the club's history, like the fact the Irish Tricolour has flown from Celtic Park for over a century and the club members have previously had an official meeting with Dev when I think he was the President of Ireland

The links of this club to Ireland are incontravertible, so suck it up buttercup. :cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The poor barstool republican doffing his cap to a British club, oh the irony. Links to Ireland, lmfao. Who does the PLC pay their taxes to? Oh yeah...... keep bending the knee to the crown. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Why don't they move and operate in Ireland so, pay taxes here? Especially if the links are so incontrovertible( note correct spelling)

Last edited:

In fairness you have the fuck rattled out of all the huns on here. You're some operator.

:ROFLMAO: I would never doff my cap to a British club. That hypocrisy is all yours and the rest of the Republican barstoolers 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Says the guy who keeps posting union jack emogies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's a club with a major Irish ethos that's based in britain - probably way too difficult a concept for you to get your tiny mind around :cool:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼