the official betting thread.

Read this a few weeks ago, but no opportuinity to act on it until tongiht (unless I missed somehting, hard to cover everything)

Tl dr version, Hollie Doyle and in Particular JAson Harte are dingers riding front runners in sprints

So tonight I'm on

7.00 Twilight MAdness win @6.5
7.30 Cuban Breeze (backed ew earlier at better price, but gone now so won't quote it)
8.00 JAckmeister Rudi ew 22/1 4 places (General)

Read this a few weeks ago, but no opportuinity to act on it until tongiht (unless I missed somehting, hard to cover everything)

Tl dr version, Hollie Doyle and in Particular JAson Harte are dingers riding front runners in sprints

So tonight I'm on

7.00 Twilight MAdness win @6.5
7.30 Cuban Breeze (backed ew earlier at better price, but gone now so won't quote it)
8.00 JAckmeister Rudi ew 22/1 4 places (General)
Beating SP nicely on the whole there so should be profitable even though tonight wasn't.

Screenshot_20230608_112403_Chrome.jpg

If anybody has a livescorebet account, would recommend. Early signs are that the exchange price won't be any bigger and could easily be shorter.

Fulham unsustainably overperformed xG at both ends of the pitch in 22/23. I think they'll be right in the mix at the very least.

Marco Silva also has previous for giving the appearance of his team being above their station in his first PL season with a club and then dive-bombing thereafter.

I'd expect them to be much shorter than 9/2 at some point of the season at the very least.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼