the official betting thread.

Tough one,, normally I'd never cash out, but as you say how many mins will each get?

I'm on Haaland at evens to get 40 goals, and yesterday was being offered 8 euro cash for my 20 euro bet. Didn't but now I'm thinking maybe I should have, as pep will (rightffully) take no risks with a chance of a treble in view.

If you got a decent offer, I dunno, maybe!!

For your bet, but not mine, there is the intangible appeal of breaking the 40 goal mark.

If he gets one or more against Brighton midweek then you may be on to a runner. There'd be pressure on Pep to give him a chance to hit that milestone...and goodwill from his teammates to go out of their way to set him up. Certainly he'd be on any penalties that they'd get across the 2 games.

All 5.18 Newbury

0.5 ew Bernado O Reilly 8.5 Boyles

0.25 ew Under The Twilight (Steps up in class, but a decent winner last time) 29.0 365

0.25 EW MAgnificence 50/1, 365. He has absolutley no form to speak of, but the thing I noticed is he has been running mostly against a much better class of animal. For instance in his second to last race he was up agianst LAurel, who is second favourite for the Lockinge today. Beaten 12 lenghts, but that's not a disgrace against the best. That was over a mile and he's going over 6 today, and I could be talking some load of bollocks, but at 50/1 I had 2.50 ew IRL.

All 5 places too.

Bal 98.2
Place, ret 1.65 Pts

Bal 99.85

8.42 SanD - 0.75 pts EW Dutch Kingdom @ 21.0, bet 365 paying 5 places

Bal 98.35

Limerick- 4 @EVS.

Hope I'm wrong but I really think that's value. Not on performances so far this year but I've a feeling, Limerick with their backs against the wall, IF they win, they'll win by more 5 points.

Recent history suggests it's Limerick by at least 7+ but we shall soon find out.

Harry Maguire is 5/1 to get a card m8s.

Double it up with a Mitrovic goal and it's 16/1 ish.

Still think there will be a bit of bad feeling from the cup game, so not expecting an on the beach performance at all from Fulham.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dea Matrona
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

18th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Vittorio Angelone

The Everyman, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼