the official betting thread.

To be fair, Vin Jr was made to look a proper 4/1 shot at Maine Road tonight.
Absolutely. As Phil said, Walker made mints meat out of him.

I'd still take the near 4/1 should they meet again mind.

Walker is bloody fast for a man in his 30s. Before I got totally bored with the Man City wankfest on BT (never again if I have a choice) and switched over to Virgin, they said in the game against PSG last year, Walker showed Mbappe down the outside and beat him in a sprint. Asked why he did that afterwards he said he just wanted to show his team mates he was faster than young Kylian!

Yep. Close to even money at +0.75 looks tempting. It's not like they have nothing to play for either.

Young ex-Bray Wanderers player on their bench tonight.

1684434564779.png

0.4 pts Win 3.00 York, 46.4 @ BFEX
0.6 Pts 6 places @ 4.9 BFEX

Bal 100.2
All 5.18 Newbury

0.5 ew Bernado O Reilly 8.5 Boyles

0.25 ew Under The Twilight (Steps up in class, but a decent winner last time) 29.0 365

0.25 EW MAgnificence 50/1, 365. He has absolutley no form to speak of, but the thing I noticed is he has been running mostly against a much better class of animal. For instance in his second to last race he was up agianst LAurel, who is second favourite for the Lockinge today. Beaten 12 lenghts, but that's not a disgrace against the best. That was over a mile and he's going over 6 today, and I could be talking some load of bollocks, but at 50/1 I had 2.50 ew IRL.

All 5 places too.

Bal 98.2

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Throwback Thursdays - Spring Break Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼