the official betting thread.

M'bappe is a scarcely believable 2.05 to score Monday night m8s (365). He was best priced 2.36 at home to the Netherlands on the exchange about 3/4s of an hour before kick off (backed in after).

Filleth Thy Booties.

I also think the 1/2 available on France is massive tbh, but probably not worth it for my stakes. I had 1.25 to 1.33 in mind before I looked at the prices.

2.4 France to win with Mbappe scoring is also viable but might wait until close to kick off and think about it.

M'bappe is a scarcely believable 2.05 to score Monday night m8s (365). He was best priced 2.36 at home to the Netherlands on the exchange about 3/4s of an hour before kick off (backed in after).

Filleth Thy Booties.

I also think the 1/2 available on France is massive tbh, but probably not worth it for my stakes. I had 1.25 to 1.33 in mind before I looked at the prices.

2.4 France to win with Mbappe scoring is also viable but might wait until close to kick off and think about it.
D9Vj2AeWwAABQN0.jpg

Filleth Thy Booties.

On the face of it that looks insane.

But I wonder if it's pricing in the possibility that he may not start or, if he does, he may not play the 90?

That's often the risk in the 2nd international game of a window. You see some interesting starting XIs and sub choices on 60/70 mins.

You SMC ;)

On the face of it that looks insane.

But I wonder if it's pricing in the possibility that he may not start or, if he does, he may not play the 90?

That's often the risk in the 2nd international game of a window. You see some interesting starting XIs and sub choices on 60/70 mins.

You SMC ;)
365 m8.

Void if he doesn't start box.

Not a SMC ;)

Of course I knew that....

< kinda >

They've got him boosted to 11/2 to get 2+.

Still think he's 50/50 at best to play the 90. Not that he couldn't mangle us in 15mins like.

Of course I knew that....

< kinda >

They've got him boosted to 11/2 to get 2+.

Still think he's 50/50 at best to play the 90. Not that he couldn't mangle us in 15mins like.
Ah yeah. But if France are 3 up after an hour, he hasn't scored and he's taken off, c'est la vie as the Italians say.

Yikes. Imagine staring down the barrel of a €4k loss just to win €4!

And further still, imagine placing your faith in this Irish side to get the business done. In a friendly too! Even against the poorest sides we've wobbled a bit at times in games.

Just on the cusp of HT, when Molumby gave away that free-kick near the centre spot I glanced at Betfair and thought "90/1 for a Latvia win and 19/1 for a draw look big prices". While I was mulling it over the equaliser went in.
I didn't get to check the Kazakh graph today but can only imagine the carnage.

I'd be fairly sure they were well matched at 1000.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼