the official betting thread.

Knocked out in the last 16. But I've seen enough to continue supporting him in future events.

Long way off but backed him at 66/1 for the world championship in December. I'd be surprised if you can get half that by then.
Above post is referencing Gary Anderson. Won a players championship earlier this week. I've had another bet at 50/1 for the world championship in December.

Watched some of his highlights on twitter and he's back grouping them like he can. Still a bit dodgy on the doubles, but if he keeps taking the game seriously as he said he would earlier this year, the 66 and 50s will look massive in December. If he stays available at 50/1 over the coming months I'll probably back him again.

Yikes. Imagine staring down the barrel of a €4k loss just to win €4!

And further still, imagine placing your faith in this Irish side to get the business done. In a friendly too! Even against the poorest sides we've wobbled a bit at times in games.

Just on the cusp of HT, when Molumby gave away that free-kick near the centre spot I glanced at Betfair and thought "90/1 for a Latvia win and 19/1 for a draw look big prices". While I was mulling it over the equaliser went in.

Yikes. Imagine staring down the barrel of a €4k loss just to win €4!

And further still, imagine placing your faith in this Irish side to get the business done. In a friendly too! Even against the poorest sides we've wobbled a bit at times in games.

Just on the cusp of HT, when Molumby gave away that free-kick near the centre spot I glanced at Betfair and thought "90/1 for a Latvia win and 19/1 for a draw look big prices". While I was mulling it over the equaliser went in.
Think it was Bruce Millington of the racing post who won about 4 grand on a golf tournament for a 4 quid stake. The clubhouse leader was a good number of strokes ahead in the final round (can't remember how many exactly but if imagine a lot for anyone to offer to lay 999/1), but he still thought the price was too long.

It was Sergio Garcia he bet on to win, and as he described it, after he had his bet Garcias putter caught fire for him to overhaul the leader and bank 4 grand for him.

He wrote in his weekly column the next week saying he'd like to meet whoever laid him his bet and ask why you'd be willing to risk such a large amount of money to win a pittance

Stormers have brought a bug squad to Dublin for tomorrow's game. Leinster outwith the backrow don't look ... great. Bench is weaker again. Stormer are just over 3/1 currently.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼