the official betting thread.

For your correct score dutching bets is there a general approach you're following?

At a high level it looks like you:

- Lay any "win to nil" scorelines
- Back any score draws (up to 3-3)

...take a game-by-game approach on whether to back just one sides' wins or "BTTS and either side to win"

Am I on the right track?

For your correct score dutching bets is there a general approach you're following?

At a high level it looks like you:

- Lay any "win to nil" scorelines
- Back any score draws (up to 3-3)

...take a game-by-game approach on whether to back just one sides' wins or "BTTS and either side to win"

Am I on the right track?
It's basically just a version of both teams to score but usually a couple of outcomes will be excluded (probably 1-1 plus maybe 2-1 to the favourites, depending on what the overall probabilities are).

I'm generally just looking to get better than 2/1 for my Marco van Ruud Gullit.

Also, I'll only bet where the market says it doesn't fancy both teams to score that much, so would be on matches where "Yes" is maybe better than or equal to 11/10.

Last edited:
View attachment 19845

Quiet enough week with other stuff going on but still made profit after Lickedher Sphincter said backing teams that have been losing is stupid no matter what price they are.

What a dopey cunt.

This thread is so beautiful for schooling such idiocy.
Is the gobbledygook/terminology you use on here an attempt to elevate a self-righteous status you aspire to? PnL? RoI? Percentages? Dutching?

How much actual cash are you up since you started your gambling career on here..... two weeks ago, big-time player?

It's basically just a version of both teams to score but usually a couple of outcomes will be excluded (probably 1-1 plus maybe 2-1 to the favourites, depending on what the overall probabilities are).

I'm generally just looking to get better than 2/1 for my Marco van Ruud Gullit.

Also, I'll only bet where the market says it doesn't fancy both teams to score that much, so would be on matches where "Yes" is maybe better than or equal to 11/10.

Gotcha. It's not a betting strategy that I've tried but can appreciate also that it's much lower variance than throwing the odd dart at 1 or 2 correct scores.

Will keep an eye on these if you continue to post 'em up (y)

Gotcha. It's not a betting strategy that I've tried but can appreciate also that it's much lower variance than throwing the odd dart at 1 or 2 correct scores.

Will keep an eye on these if you continue to post 'em up (y)
(y)

I probably should be enhancing them with some favourite to win & both to score multiples.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼