the official betting thread.

Wrt the WC I couldn't tell you Phil.

I've been betting on it most days, but also on horses too. Last week I did well on the football, but crap on horses. The week before it was the exact opposite.

Did write down my ante post bets and am putting them into the weekly sheet as and when they expire.

But I've also been using my free bets on the ante post markets across the top teams and Croatia as a long price. The only two teams I've refused to back are England and The Netherlands.

Mbappe is looking good for top scorer at 8/1, and I'll get some returns off Brazil, France, Spain, Portugal if they win. But by far my biggest win will be the Argies.

Cmon Messi kid, do it for your country, AND ME!

I haven't gone in too hard on this as I'm not all that keen on betting on internationals. Had some antepost action at huge odds that's unlikely to come in. Switzerland or Saka or Embolo would have to go nuts to see me win anything.

I'd usually have a strong opinion on one team or another pre these tournaments alright but felt that nothing stood out this time round and am happy enough with that assessment.

Got this one queued up. Degsy has got a taste for the limelight.

Going to back it at around the 70min mark, should be north of 300/1 by then.

1670257456197.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Andy Dunne

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼