the official betting thread.

A wee bit off there Razor, +16 with PP.

I' going...

Ireland -16

Wales + 13

Scotland + 4

in the rugby handicaps for the weekend. Just a tenner...

Must try harder.

A mate of mine pulled off the most unbelievable bet at the weekend. He had a fiver each way on three first try scorers. He backed Dempsey, Flood and Cleric. With all of them getting the first try, he walked away with over 11 grand, jammy fucker.

jesus have any of these tips come through
One of the main rules of betting as far as I'm concerned is not to follow "tips". Make up yer own mind about things. It's all about trying out your own techniques to find which selections are wrongly priced by bookies or exchange backers/layers. I threw up my thoughts on the Reading, West Ham and Tunisia games in this thread but I've had way more bets than those over the last few days. I'd only bore everybody if I posted them all. Unfortunately, the ones I posted here were all losers, sods law and all that...

Fenerbahce could be worth a shout tonight at around 7/4 or alternatively to qualify at around 9/4. Sevilla could be a little bit over-rated and under-priced in my opinion. The odds suggest Sevilla have a 70% chance of qualifying. I would have had them at around 60%.

Also, I think Barcelona are a lay tonight at 10/11. In fact I'd risk more taking them on than backing Fenerbahce.

Fenerbahce could be worth a shout tonight at around 7/4 or alternatively to qualify at around 9/4. Sevilla could be a little bit over-rated and under-priced in my opinion. The odds suggest Sevilla have a 70% chance of qualifying. I would have had them at around 60%.

Also, I think Barcelona are a lay tonight at 10/11. In fact I'd risk more taking them on than backing Fenerbahce.

a mixed bag.

looking to tonights uefa cup games..

werder bremen to beat braga - available as big as 11/8.
braga are a poor portuguese team in a poor bwin liga,lost at the weekend at home to victoria setubal,bremen are going well again domestically and comprehensively won the 1st leg 3-0,should have too much class again here.

thats the bet id most likely part with a euro.

others that appeal somewhat are:

spartak at home to marseille @ 5/4
*tie effectively over after 3-0 1st leg defeat to the french and its this potential lack of motivation coupled with moscow being out of their league programme which makes it a doubt.

panathinikos at home to rangers @ evs
*both themselves and olympiakos are tough to beat at home and scoreless 1st leg makes it an active tie.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼