The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Nearly there lads..........genuinely asking, should Partey be selected for games from now on?
I'm trusting the club to make the right decision as they know a lot more than we do.

I trust a lot of people are in the same boat and if it goes tits up, that'd be a huge breach of trust.

I've posted similar before for Mendy so you know I'm not saying this because he's a key arsenal player.

And that's all I have to say on the matter until more information comes to light

I'm trusting the club to make the right decision as they know a lot more than we do.

I trust a lot of people are in the same boat and if it goes tits up, that'd be a huge breach of trust.

I've posted similar before for Mendy so you know I'm not saying this because he's a key arsenal player.

And that's all I have to say on the matter until more information comes to light
+1

Has there been anything new in relation to this? Haven’t seen anything since that article going into the international break..

The only thing Partey is trending for on Twitter is that plenty people are saying he should play RB and Ben White should move to CB to cover Saliba..:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼