The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You know Gaz Nevs isn’t the worst of them after all. I hope he puts up a good fight when Roy attacks him over Ronnie.

✍️| Gary Neville: “I said last week that I thought Manchester City would win the title by 15 points - I'm going to hang in there with that prediction. But Arsenal are making me doubt that. They've been fantastic, they are the class act of this first 14 games.”

“We want a title race, we want there to be competitiveness in the Premier League and not for one team to run away with it every season. At this moment, Arsenal are putting up a real fight. They're the best team in the first 14 games of the season by a mile.” [ @sky Sports ]

You know Gaz Nevs isn’t the worst of them after all. I hope he puts up a good fight when Roy attacks him over Ronnie.

✍️| Gary Neville: “I said last week that I thought Manchester City would win the title by 15 points - I'm going to hang in there with that prediction. But Arsenal are making me doubt that. They've been fantastic, they are the class act of this first 14 games.”

“We want a title race, we want there to be competitiveness in the Premier League and not for one team to run away with it every season. At this moment, Arsenal are putting up a real fight. They're the best team in the first 14 games of the season by a mile.” [ @sky Sports ]
+1

Same with Jose, i've always been a huge admirer, he knew all along Mikel was the real deal

rattled SMC incoming

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼