The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

While 1 case of sexual assault was dropped on a technicality the man is still under investigation for 2 incidents of rape.

It doesn't look any better watching it back.
While you might give him the benefit of the doubt , he should really have said as little as possible about Partey.
The fact he paid her off and the damning chats should have been enough for the club to cut ties. Superb role model there.

While 1 case of sexual assault was dropped on a technicality the man is still under investigation for 2 incidents of rape.

Yes, it's an exceptionally serious situation.

It doesn't look any better watching it back.
While you might give him the benefit of the doubt , he should really have said as little as possible about Partey.

I agree with you. He should've played it with a straight bat & just commented about what happens on the field. I expect he'll have had some precise PR guidance in-house on how to handle the situation.

Perhaps buoyed by a big win in a big game, he's likely strayed beyond it & turned a great win into a PR loss. No doubt there'll be words said behind closed doors & he'll be a lot more tight-lipped on this topic from now onwards.

Agreed, call me naive, but I really don’t think they’re that stupid and would take such big PR risks (especially after the Suoer League debacle) if they weren’t that confident about Partey being innocent.

If/when they see new evidence suggesting he did do the other stuff he’s being accused of, I’ve no doubt they’ll drop him in a heartbeat. Losing a player, regardless of his abilities, is peanuts compared to the shitstorm and crazy bad PR that would come the club’s way.

Yep, it would be a huge risk to take especially in the current climate and it's a decision which wouldn't have been taken lightly.

Even dropping him down the line, in reaction to further evidence, will reflect quite badly on the club. It'll be feast or famine time on the PR front.

Dan took a very different line in the Paddy Jackson case.

You're aligned with treehouse on this. Probably one of the vilest posters to ever darken the PROC. And a stone cold loser in real life.

You're aligned with treehouse on this. Probably one of the vilest posters to ever darken the PROC. And a stone cold loser in real life.

I understand where Dan's coming from, i don't agree with it but that's OK...

As for the other dickhead, he's now officially on Ignore, i thought i wouldn't do it but he sure earned it...I'm well aware this place can be wild at times (hence me hardly ever venturing into the LF) but calling me (and the whole Arsenal fan base) rape apologists when some very close ones are rape victims, isn't something i can tolerate, whether IRL or online.

Now, maybe we can go back to lol at United and big up the currently best team in the PL :)

Talk about taking pwnage to heart. You can set your watch by it, Bandon_y gets pwned, puts you on ignore. Few months later, off ignore and the cycle starts again. The weasel of the local talk page. :lol!::lol!:

This one needs to be solved sooner rather than later, deal is up in summer 2024...signs are good but until it's done, well...

Thats the second time you've said that.

I said once he (Jackson) had been cleared in court then he should have been allowed get on with his life. Which I stand over.

If it transpires that Partey has no case to answer then of course the matter should be done with. If however the CPS extend his bail then the club would want to get their act together.

Get your facts straight you 🔔🔚

I understand where Dan's coming from, i don't agree with it but that's OK...

As for the other dickhead, he's now officially on Ignore, i thought i wouldn't do it but he sure earned it...I'm well aware this place can be wild at times (hence me hardly ever venturing into the LF) but calling me (and the whole Arsenal fan base) rape apologists when some very close ones are rape victims, isn't something i can tolerate, whether IRL or online.
Even today you were trying to defend Arteta's comments about him by trying to deceive the forum as to what he said. Anyways I will just drop this here and hopefully you might extend this rape victim some of the sympathy you claim for rape victims.

Kcik9kpTURBXy9kY2RkNzVkYzVlZTVlMjJlZjczZTUzMzUwMGIyYTE2Mi5qcGeSlQMAzQGkzQOyzQQVlQLNAxbNA2nCw4GhMAU

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼