The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Oh god, stags are scary. :)

I’m home tomorrow and have the whole game recorded so am looking forward to watching it.

Seems like Saliba was incredible again.

Delighted we got revenge for this same fixture last year, total domination from everything I read.

Two huge tests up next with Sp*rs and Pool in a row.

Yeah, tough enough weekend, mind you, managed to go surfing and do some VR activity in between drinks and spliffs :lol!:

As for the game, yeah, tore them apart, Saliba and Magalhaes were really solid and it seems Vieira slotted in really well for Ødegaard 👍

Xhaka with another good display too by the looks of it.

Hopefully no injuries during the break

Yeah, tough enough weekend, mind you, managed to go surfing and do some VR activity in between drinks and spliffs :lol!:

As for the game, yeah, tore them apart, Saliba and Magalhaes were really solid and it seems Vieira slotted in really well for Ødegaard 👍

Xhaka in my opinion has been our most consistent player, in fairness to Arteta, he spotted a good player and leader when about 75% of the fans didn’t and he did his best to keep him at Arsenal and has redefined him as a player.

Xhaka in my opinion has been our most consistent player, in fairness to Arteta, he spotted a good player and leader when about 75% of the fans didn’t and he did his best to keep him at Arsenal and has redefined him as a player.
Not a grumble about being played out of position either.

I’d agree with that, he’s been so good for a while, long may it last.

They always say ‘away fans’ are a good barometer/gives a good indication of how fans feel about a club, manager etc.

They were belting the Xhaka song yesterday.

You dint watch the game again m8?

What was it this time?

Washing your hair?

philb_Y Beat you to it with a zinger tbf.

outbanted by a ssb.

giphy.webp

philb_Y Beat you to it with a zinger tbf.

outbanted by a ssb.

giphy.webp
M8, we're talking about Marco NOT watching the match again, not what happens here every day to you.

I love how Marco didn't watch the match and is lecturing everyone on how good Bumnal were. It's almost like he read the stats or something :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼