The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Thought White acquitted himself very well against Zaha in fairness to him. That's a match we lost 3-0 last time and the type of game we'd often draw or lose 2-1 in general.

Plenty of squeaky bum moments. But that's arsenal, innit.

Ødegaard needs to start taking first touch shots too.

Ps. I've addressed all angles of the partey story already so until further developments come, I'm not going to bother repeating myself.

So this is not pointscoring? You posted about 6 “jokes” during the match.

You were going mad at Philby for saying he was obsessed with the Ronaldo stuff and then on first opportunity use the Partey rumours for banter.

Nice pic fail m8.

Tbh you seem rattled out of your mind on this topic.

Also I posted that stuff about him being selected BEFORE the game. I think its wrong that he is allowed train and play. The club clearly don't give a shit about the message it sends out.

I think its pretty unprecedented of the Barnet Metropolitan police to tweet that they would have charged him but for a technicality.

Maybe he will be cleared, who knows. I'll hapily say I got it wrong if that is the case. In the meantime he shouldn't be representing the club.

Apologies if it came across that I meant you, it was Dan I was on about.

Man, if Partey ends up guilty then I hope he rots in hell but there’s nothing any Arsenal can do about that at the moment.

I shouldn’t have brought Ronaldo up Dan making jokes about a very serious situation just pissed me off.

That's total bollocks.

They could and should suspend him pending the outcome of the police investigation.

As for making jokes. Cosby is a convicted rapist, in light of the *unnamed footballer* story the premier league clubs have brought in mandatory consent classes. Do you think thats a coincidence?

Ffs

Going all in for a guy under investigation for multiple counts of sexual assault isnt a great look.

20220806_093947.jpg

Thought White acquitted himself very well against Zaha in fairness to him. That's a match we lost 3-0 last time and the type of game we'd often draw or lose 2-1 in general.

Plenty of squeaky bum moments. But that's arsenal, innit.

Ødegaard needs to start taking first touch shots too.

Ps. I've addressed all angles of the partey story already so until further developments come, I'm not going to bother repeating myself.

You havnt really.

I find it incredible that none of ye think the club should have suspended him.

Some of ye bummers arn't even mentioning the story.

Total ostriches.

That's total bollocks.

They could and should suspend him pending the outcome of the police investigation.

As for making jokes. Cosby is a convicted rapist, in light of the *unnamed footballer* story the premier league clubs have brought in mandatory consent classes. Do you think thats a coincidence?

Ffs

Going all in for a guy under investigation for multiple counts of sexual assault isnt a great look.

View attachment 13920

Not going in for anyone, said a few times now that if he’s guilty then he deserves everything he gets.

And it will look very bad on the club IF it turns out he’s guilty but keep making jokes about a subject you were chastising Philby about.

Nice pic fail m8.

Tbh you seem rattled out of your mind on this topic.

Also I posted that stuff about him being selected BEFORE the game. I think its wrong that he is allowed train and play. The club clearly don't give a shit about the message it sends out.

I think its pretty unprecedented of the Barnet Metropolitan police to tweet that they would have charged him but for a technicality.

Maybe he will be cleared, who knows. I'll hapily say I got it wrong if that is the case. In the meantime he shouldn't be representing the club.
The pics work perfectly on my phone, maybe you went back and deleted them and can’t see them.

I’m not rattled at all, just pulling you up on your hypocrisy.

The pics work perfectly on my phone, maybe you went back and deleted them and can’t see them.

I’m not rattled at all, just pulling you up on your hypocrisy.

You're rattled out of your mind.

Trying to take the moral high ground instead of stating the blindingly obvious that its very wrong for the club to be allowing him train and play until this is cleared up.

The Saliba hype is strong online.

Hoping the numpties who are elevating a 21 year old as the new Maldini don’t tear into him when he eventually had a bad game, gets sent off or cost the team a goal or 2.

Unfortunately that’s exactly what will happen.

It’s the nature of the beast so he will have to keep his self belief when he makes a mistake and gets called the new Maguire instead of the new Van Djik.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼