The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

It's one covid case. The Covid postponement ruling is for when Covid rules out all but 13 players including a keeper. Not when 4 players are at AFCON, 2 out with suspension, injuries and 2 going out on loan midweek ..........a Covid postponement is a fair ask, this is just poor squad management.

It's one covid case.
and you know its one covid case because ? do you really believe arsenal would ask for this if it was one case, i would expect them to be smarter then that tbh. and so you know i do feel its wrong to ask any game to be callled off and i feel the club has enough players to play tomorrow.

Speaking the truth through their SKY mic, the irony :lol!:

Maybe these 2 dildos should read the PL’s rules before opening their gobes?

The same broadcaster that forced Arsenal to play their PL opening game vs Brentford despite having the team ravaged with Covid cases back in August

Humm….Wonder why they’re getting all angry about Arsenal but don’t give a fuck about Burnley’s 3pm game being postponed?

Any chance it’s linked to the fact it’s their weekends big game?

Era just stop.

The while effin world has to work around covid.

Bumnal pleading for special treatment.

BTW, if any of ye get reliable team info, post it here please

Speaking the truth through their SKY mic, the irony :lol!:

Maybe these 2 dildos should read the PL’s rules before opening their gobes?

The same broadcaster that forced Arsenal to play their PL opening game vs Brentford despite having the team ravaged with Covid cases back in August

Humm….Wonder why they’re getting all angry about Arsenal but don’t give a fuck about Burnley’s 3pm game being postponed?

Any chance it’s linked to the fact it’s their weekends big game?
the FA are fucked either way they go on this .the likes of leicester and burnley have barely played a game since xmas ,man utd and liverpool have had the little xmas break but now its arsenal who ask it suddenly becomes a big deal.

Era just stop.

The while effin world has to work around covid.

Bumnal pleading for special treatment.

BTW, if any of ye get reliable team info, post it here please
im with you in that i dont think any game should be called off but you cant have one rule for one team and a different rule for another . if arsenal feel they are in the right to ask for the game to be off then they have that right.

im with you in that i dont think any game should be called off but you cant have one rule for one team and a different rule for another . if arsenal feel they are in the right to ask for the game to be off then they have that right.
Tbh I'm half wumming but they need to call a halt to this.

Bayern had an outbreak last week and had a load of babies on their bench. And their under 24s are nowhere near the fabled El T embryos.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼