The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I would say the Everton and Utd games were the worst points we've dropped and until other performances or results make us forget them, they'll be a stubborn stain to wash off for Arteta.

UTD are however, just one geriatric injury away from dropping points in most games.

Plus with covid and fixture congestion, who knows what will happen.

I do feel though that ET needs to prove himself after Everton and Manure

Lol a bold some might say idiotic statement considering the manager has only been in place for three games.

United will finish comfortably ahead of Bumnal. Arteta is a hopeless manager who will shit the bed in any game of consequence.

:lol!: I’m fairly sure you used that insult at Liverpool fans for years but can’t anymore. The funniest thing is United fans thought they were going to win the league once Ronaldo arrived. What they forgot was Olé was an absolute cabbage.

:lol!: I’m fairly sure you used that insult at Liverpool fans for years but can’t anymore. The funniest thing is United fans thought they were going to win the league once Ronaldo arrived. What they forgot was Olé was an absolute cabbage.

Lol, yeah hows Mikel's plan to win the champions league with Willian going?

You remember, the guy who walked away from £20 million than spend another year working with the useless bastard.

I said that unless Ole had a serious challenge for the League or Champions league then he should be sacked. I also said I expected him to be gone by Mid November.
I really don't understand why ye think this latest minor upturn from Mikel won't go into a nosedive again. Ye are only playing shite.

Lol yeah good stuff.

Ye thought ye were getting top 4 last season too. The most delusion supporters in football
I would say optimistic, as far as i can remember the majority of us wanted to finish 8th or 9th because we knew the top 4 was not on. I just want Saliba brought back from loan, he is getting rave reviews in France.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼