The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Just saw the Arsene documentary.

So good, a must watch for every Gooner. 50 times better than the book but still with his life growing up in France and some of his personal life.

For the United lads reading there were a few interesting quotes from Fergie.

Obviously the main one quoted already “No achievement will match that.”

But also “Up there with the landing on the moon.”

And when asked “Viera or Keane?” he smirked and said “No comment. I’ll be lynched if I truthfully answer that.” 🧐

Lol.

It’s not like himself and Keane hate each other nowadays.

Fergie bringing the bantz.
On this weeks episode of Things That Never Happened we have Maydays fake Suralex quote about Viera.

I thought the bloody “Up there with the landing on the moon” comment was obvious! :)

On a serious note having Fergie on the doc was one of the highlights.
The respect is clearly mutual and although Uniteds rivalry with Liverpool is historical, that period against Wenger is undoubtedly the best era of modern football.

Was nice to relive that for an evening before I wake to reality in the morning. :lol!:

On this weeks episode of Things That Never Happened we have Maydays fake Suralex quote about Viera.

I thought the bloody “Up there with the landing on the moon” comment was obvious! :)

On a serious note having Fergie on the doc was one of the highlights.
The respect is clearly mutual and although Uniteds rivalry with Liverpool is historical, that period against Wenger is undoubtedly the best era of modern football.

Was nice to relive that for an evening before I wake to reality in the morning. :lol!:
How fucking gullible am I? :lol!:

Yeah, Keane did say the fans looked for the Liverpool game but he looked for the Arsenal game when the fixtures came out.

Gimme Fergie and Wenger tearing strips out of each other and the same on the pitch over hugsy Pep and Smiley klopp any day of the week.

Ye sound like a bunch of Cork Scousers going on about 20 years ago tbh lads.

* proceeds to go on about 20 years ago*

Viera shat his pants when confronted by Keane in the tunnel. Then shat his pants on the pitch after as ye got hammered.

Any debate over who was the better player ended that night

Keane and Ferguson's ongoing bitterness toward each other is a pile of bollocks and makes them both look like knobs. Roy would want to get over it. His statements around the time of Ferguson nearly dying were pathetic. Another norrie with a chip on his shoulder. Ferguson made him an extremely wealthy man, if he had learned when to stfu he might not have had such an ignominious exit from the club.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼